AACBT 39th National Conference 2018 – Registration
- Professor Allison HarveyKeynote Speaker
- Professor Stefan HofmannKeynote Speaker
- Professor Sue SpenceInvited Speaker
- Professor Amanda BakerInvited Speaker
- Professor W. Kim HalfordInvited Speaker – Master Clinician Session
- Tobyn BellInvited Speaker – Master Clinician Session
- Madeline RomaniukInvited Speaker – Master Clinician Session
- Ross MenziesInvited Speaker
Welcome to the registration page for the AACBT 39th National Conference.
Early Bird Registration for AACBT Members is open until: Tuesday 31 July 2018.
Special accommodation rates have been negotiated at the Royal on the Park for delegates and are only available when booked directly with the venue. You can email them direct or contact them by telephone by Friday 14 September 2018.
Early Career Research (ECR) mentoring opportunity for 2018!
The AACBT ECR sub-committee extends an invitation to Early Career Researchers (ECRs) who are attending this year’s AACBT conference to register to attend the ECRs Networking Lunch on Day 2.
This is a networking event for PhD students, Post-Doctoral fellows, Honours students, clinicians and anyone who may be earlier in their research career. The networking event will provide an opportunity for ECRs to chat with senior clinicians and researchers who will share their knowledge and tips for success! There will also be the opportunity for networking with peers.
This event is **free** for delegates who register for the AACBT 2018 Conference – be sure to include a ticket in your registration to ensure that we have the room set up correctly.
AACBT Fine Wine Dinner
See all the details – limited tickets are available.
Please contact email@example.com ASAP if you have ticketing problems – as there are very few tickets remaining.